- A massage: Treat yourself to a massage at a local spa or wellness centre. Not only will it be relaxing, but it can also help relieve muscle tension and improve overall well-being. Our Local Pick: Sabai Thai (Multiple Locations) offers different types of relaxation packages and even offers RMT on selected locations. Here is a referral gift of $10 to get you started.
- A yoga or fitness class: Take a yoga or fitness class to help you relax and focus on your health. Many studios offer classes specifically tailored for moms, so you can work out with other moms in a supportive environment. Another thing that might be a great gift is a cute workout clothes to get fit in. Uniqlo Airism Soft Leggings with Pockets
- A journal: Writing in a journal can be a great way to relieve stress and process your thoughts and feelings. Our Pick: One Line a Day Journal is a perfect way to help mom record her thought without too much overwhelm.
- A scented candle: A scented candle can create a relaxing atmosphere in your home. Choose a scent that you love and feel relaxed in, and light it during your self-care routine. Our Local Pick: Aaryn Myles Candle, Plum Almond Scent in Blush Vessel
- A bathrobe: A bathrobe is a great addition to any self-care routine as it provides a sense of comfort and relaxation. Opt for a soft and cozy material such as cotton or bamboo to enhance the experience. You can even choose a design that suits the season, such as a silk bathrobe with cherry blossom print, which is perfect for welcoming spring in Vancouver.
- A new mug and some tea/drink of choice: Mom loves to be practical and what is more practical than a gift that she could use everyday? Make her a gift of mug with some coffee/teas or favourite drinks as a gift set or make one cup on a tray and treat her to a breakfast in bed. A cup of tea in a new mug and quiet time to savour the warmth and comfort of a delicious drink. Choose a tea that's relaxing, like chamomile or peppermint, and enjoy the moment. Our Local Pick: Busybee Creates' Wife Mom Boss Mug
- An everyday bag: Durable and can withstand rain because we live in a place where we are surprised by our weather day in day out and pretty too! Mom needs something that works and is easy to maintain. Our Local Pick: James Eloise Everyday Bag in Nude
*** This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase after clicking a link, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.